CEILING DRAPES FOR WEDDINGS – SOLAR SHADE SCREEN – SILVER SCREEN SHADES.
Ceiling Drapes For Weddings
- (wedding) the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- (wedding) a party of people at a wedding
- A wedding is the ceremony in which two people are united in marriage or a similar institution. Wedding traditions and customs vary greatly between cultures, ethnic groups, religions, countries, and social classes.
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- An upper limit, typically one set on prices, wages, or expenditure
- The maximum altitude that a particular aircraft can reach
- (meteorology) altitude of the lowest layer of clouds
- an upper limit on what is allowed; “he put a ceiling on the number of women who worked for him”; “there was a roof on salaries”; “they established a cap for prices”
- The upper interior surface of a room or other similar compartment
- the overhead upper surface of a covered space; “he hated painting the ceiling”
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; “she adjusted the drape of her skirt”
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- Let (oneself or a part of one’s body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; “drape a cloth”
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
ceiling drapes for weddings – Pink Purple
Silk Flower Pomander
Malarayat Country Club
ceiling drapes for weddings
More than 1,000 gorgeous color photographs give couples endless inspiration for their wedding day, and useful tips, time lines, and lists help the lovebirds flawlessly pull off every detail. Each chapter is bursting with creative and classic ideas to make the day as meaningful as it is beautiful:
Stationery: Save-the-date cards do double duty when printed on coasters or delicate handkerchiefs.
Ceremonies: An auspicious bird’s nest adds a beautiful and rustic touch for carrying rings at a farm wedding.
Dressing Up: A retro bride goes glam with a feathered veil and pearl button–accented gloves. A casual groom and his mates add a personality pop with chocolate-brown Keds to match their wedding chinos.
Cocktail Hour: For a low-key affair, mini grilled cheeses dipped in shot glasses of tomato soup satisfy.
Centerpieces: Fruit slices suspended in crystal vases overflowing with Crayola-bright poppies and orchids offer a cheery setting.
Cakes: White lace frosting details that match the bride’s dress and the couple’s monogram turn a pale green cake into a chic masterpiece.
From classic white-on-white palettes to floral themes to fun fantasy ideas, the choices are limitless. Purple, pink, red, robin’s egg blue—find inspiration at every turn in all the colors a bride can dream of! And The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook is loaded with money-saving ideas that don’t sacrifice style. Expert advice and rich images add up to a delicious visual feast and essential resource to help you create an event as special as you are as a couple.